Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
The Incinerator Plant is output wastes incineration from Different petrochemical units. In this project we want to incinerate all output wastes from petrochemical units and also produced high pressure steam from incinerator plant heat generated.
At first output waste from petrochemical collects and transfers to transit and sorting center in various forms. Input feeds of incinerator plant are shown in below table:
hospital incinerator manufacturers, Waste streams of petrochemical unit collect and store in Transit and Sorting Center.
In Transit and Sorting Center one laboratory must be considered.
In this center, waste will be classified in two groups:
– Unsuitable for burning
– Suitable for burning
Unsuitable waste for burning can be divided into the 4 categories:
– Buried materials
– Materials (wastes) that need to be stabilized before buried
– Materials (wastes) that can be sold.
– Wastes that can be returned to petrochemical.
Suitable wastes are classified into the two categories:
– Input wastes to rotary kiln, consist of solids and waste fluids.
– Input wastes to static kiln, consist of clean fluids and gasses.
All solid wastes must be transferred to storage pit from Transit and Sorting Center. Solid wastes storage pit is input of rotary kiln.
All fluid wastes must be stored and stabilized in Transit and Sorting Center. All storage and stabilization devices or facility must be considered. Storage and stabilization devices (facility) consist of:
Tanks, Pumps (Transfer, Loading & Unloading), Agitator (Mixer), Blanketing System, Flare system, Instrumentation and Control Systems, etc
Storage and stabilization capacity must be considered based on worst case (shut down).
Generally incinerator plant consists of two similar trains (capacity of each train is 100%). Each train consists of a rotary kiln and a static kiln.
MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR ENGINE OF INCINERATION
CAPACITY OF INCINERATION 30KG/ H
1. BASIC SPECS:
The burner for clinical waste need to be designated for the damages of all sort of waste created by the Facility for Health (waste type medical facility, center, medical lab for ruining ability of 30kg/ h).
Pyrolytic gasification combustion control shall:
? Protect against advancement of black smoke as well as also dirt development point loading of waste;
? Supply normal and complete burning of the waste;
? Provide controlled assuring the absence of color, cloud of smoke or shedding smell;
? Allow limited gas intake
The incinerator with pyrolytic combustion have to have:
– – – – Chamber solid steel assistance legs sheet;
– – – – The cellular lining is made from refractory blocks as well as likewise a thermal insulation making sure a minimum temperature of the sheet;
– – – – The sole burning is comprised of a refractory lining particularly created to satisfy the thermal, mechanical in addition to corrosive fluid waste needs and liquified glass;
– – – – The dimensions of the floor are prepared laterally primary air nozzles that sustain burning;
– – – – The fireplace is outfitted with a blending system of waste burning is regulated button;
– – – – The recovery procedure of the ashes will certainly take place daily line before starting the day’s procedure.
Framework of the refractory cellular lining:
– – – – Operating temperature degree: 1000 ° C max
– – – – Nature: Calcium Silicate – – – Thickness: 80 mm * Refractory: – – – Running temperature: 1650 ° C max – – – Nature: Refractory blocks with 42 alumina – – Density: 110mm
– – The burning chamber is geared up with a heater to line to make certain right temperature degree for the general damages of waste burning; – – Automatic monobloc burner and also fire dive provided with an electronic ignition system and likewise irreversible air circulation. Air follower: – – A major air and also second air follower gives the needed oxygen shipment – – There is an electrical motor ran shutoff that regulates the blood circulation according to the combustion. – – The stress and anxiety of the fan is 500 mm CE to pierce the mass of – waste throughout burning.
b. Article – – burning chamber:
– Manage the gas has a marginal temperature degree of 1100 ° C with a minimal residence time of 2 secs the afterburner is to; – – An additional air injection is expected in addition to offers best oxygen material; – – The heater ensures a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C continuous; – – The design of this heating system looks like shedding burners; – – The afterburner is – outfitted with accessibility doors in order to ensure typical cleansing– – of dust; – The afterburner is lined with high thermal insulation with a density of 150 mm
c. Closet, control and likewise guideline: – – The entire installation will certainly adapt European criteria( EU ). – – The electrical power is 220V 50Hz singular phase. – – Regulatory authorities of temperature with digital display screen:.
––? 1 to take care of the temperature level of the burning chamber.? 1 for regulating the temperature level of the afterburner.
? The hands-on controls are supplied on each thing.
2. PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
Recap Dimensions. Gas diesel oil.
Amount of combustion
chamber Burning: 0.3 m3.
‘ TEMPERATURE LEVEL LEVELS:. Burning. Afterburner
Follower power 0.37 kW
use diesel , natural gas , liquefied petroleum gases according to standards burners should have main vent to be used
-the chamber should be covered from inside with refractory brick with thickness 22 cm aluminum silicate insulation 11cm
thickness with the ability to change this layer .
– All surfaces made of carbon steel should be surface treated and covered with primary layer. That holds the working
condition and easy to clean it is recommended that materials are chosen according to standard codes.
Chimney exhaust gas filtration:
To meet the European standard 2000/76/EC
Chimney height should not be less than 12 meter and radius 8 cm.
– Treat the gas has a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C with a minimum residence time of two seconds the afterburner is
– A secondary air injection is expected and provides perfect oxygen content;
– The burner ensures a minimum temperature of 1100 ° C continuous;
– The design of this burner is similar to combustion burners;
– The afterburner is equipped with access doors in order to ensure regular cleaning of dust;
– The afterburner is lined with high thermal insulation with a thickness of 150 mm
- Cabinet, control and regulation:
– The entire installation will conform to European standards (EU)
– The electrical power is 220V 50Hz single phase.
– Regulators of temperature with digital display:
? 1 to regulate the temperature of the combustion chamber
? 1 for controlling the temperature of the afterburner
? The manual controls are provided on each item.
- Should have preparation, Incineration, Scrubber steps to burn waste completely and waste gas should be non-
- Heavy duty steel, heat resistant coating, stainless steel lid, painted tubular steel frame, 2-blowers, axial
vane, suitable drum (S/S, thick) for the incinerator must be provided.
- Approx. 20 to 25 Kg per batch and the time required for 1 batch not more than 1 hour on average.
Hazardous as well as likewise hazardous wastes,
Medical pharmaceutical along with pleasant fluids Wastes
Electric as well as electronic wastes
Generally, all kind of wastes and also rubbishes
Ability 50-60Kg/ h
Combustion sustaining materials
Coal oil, diesel oil
Temperature degree inside
Index of let smoke as well as waste gas
Ringelman’s smoke index ＜ level 1
（ mg/m3 ）.
（ mg/m3 ）
tiny scale clinical waste burner Demands.
Additionally eruptive as well as fireproof products not confessed
2 shedding storage rooms (wetness drying, warm dirt elimination)
Top quality made in Italy
High quality made in China
High quality made in China
Ability 50 Kg/h
Medical Burner, 24 kg/hr.
Clinical Heater, 24 kg/hr including panel board, regulates in addition to accessories.
Heating unit entry.
Medical Incinerator, 12 kg/hr.
Medical Heater, 12 kg/hr including panel board, controls as well as also devices.
Medical Incinerator, 6 kg/hr.
Clinical Heater, 6 kg/hr including panel board, regulates in addition to tools.
Burning heating unit
Biomedical Waste Any type of type of fluid or strong waste which may supply a danger of infection to individuals consisting of non-liquid tissue, body parts, blood or blood products as well as body fluids, research laboratory and also veterinary waste which includes human disease- setting off representatives, as well as disposed of sharps (i.e. syringes, needles, scalpel blades).
Base Ash The program likewise unburned and non-combustible product which remains at the shed site after burning is complete. This consists of products remaining to remain in the melt chamber, exhaust piping as well as air pollution control tools where such tools are utilized.
Burn Box A significant metal box used to lose solid waste. Burning air is commonly offered passively by means of openings or vents cut above lowest level of bundle. An exhaust pipeline or pile might or might not be attached.
Industrial Camp A short-term, seasonal or multi-year center with a capability greater than 15 individuals as well as likewise which has in fact been established for research study, commercial or business purposes. An industrial camp does not contain a standard camp or area camp.
Commissioner’s Land Lands that have in fact been relocated by Order-in-Council to the Federal Government of Nunavut. This consists of roads as well as land subject to block land transfers. The majority of Commissioner’s Land is located within districts.
Contamination Any kind of sound, heat, substance or vibration and also includes such numerous other substance as the Priest could prescribe that, where launched right into the ambience,
- endangers the health, safety or welfare of persons,
- interferes or is likely to interfere with the normal enjoyment of life or property,
- endangers the health of animal life, or
- causes or is likely to cause damage to plant life or to propert
Developed Initiative The reoccuring examination of possibilities for declines as well as the application of adjustments or discharge control upgrades that are practically and also financially useful along with which lead to on-going reductions in exhausts. Identified campaigns consist of the growth and execution of waste management preparation which is concentrated on air contamination avoidance.
De Novo Synthesis The manufacturing of complicated particles from easy particles.
Setting The aspects of the World as well as includes
- air, land and water,
- all layers of the atmosphere,
- all organic and inorganic matter and living organisms, and
- the interacting natural systems that include components referred to in paragraphs (a) to (c) above.
Field Camp A temporary, seasonal or multi-year facility consisting of outdoors tents or various other comparable short-term frameworks with a capacity of 15 people or less as well as which has been developed for research study, business or commercial objectives. An area camp does not consist of a traditional camp or industrial camp.
Fly Ash Unburned product that is sent right into the air in the type of smoke or excellent bit concern throughout the burning procedure.
Hazardous Waste An impurity that is a hazardous great and is no longer wanted or is pointless for its preliminary assigned purpose as well as additionally is intended for storage area, reusing, therapy or disposal.
Incineration A treatment technology including the damage of waste by regulated burning at heats.
Incinerator A gadget or framework intended primarily to blaze waste for the function of decreasing its volume, ruining a dangerous product in the waste or wrecking an infectious product in the waste. A heater has suggests to control the burning as well as air circulation processes.
Assessor A specific appointed under subsection 3( 2) of the Environmental Protection Act as well as likewise contains the Principal Ecological management Policeman.
Changed Burn Barrel A metal drum taken advantage of to shed waste that has been secured with gadgets or functions which supply minimal boosted warm generation, warm retention in addition to holding time.
Open up Burning of waste with restricted or no control of the melt treatment. For clearness, open burning consists of shedding on the open ground or utilizing a thaw box or altered or unmodified melt barrel.
Certified Person An individual that has a proper level of experience and also experience in all essential aspects of waste management.
Accountable Party The owner or person in charge, administration or control of the waste.
Smoke The gases, bit issue in addition to all other items of combustion generated right into the setting when a compound or product is thawed consisting of dirt, triggers, ash, residue, cinders and also fumes.
Strong Waste Unwanted strong products discarded from a residence (i.e. single or many building residences, various other comparable irreversible or short-lived homes), institutional (i.e. institutions, government centers, healthcare facilities in addition to health and wellness and health centres), organization (i.e. shops, eating facilities) or commercial (i.e. mineral, oil as well as gas exploration and growth) facility. For quality, solid waste does not contain biomedical waste, hazardous waste or sewage sludge.
Typical Camp A seasonal or brief camp used primarily for camping, searching, angling or various other regular or social jobs. A regular camp does not include a field camp or commercial camp.
Unmodified Burn Barrel A steel drum made use of to shed waste that has not been attached with tools or functions which offer enhanced warm generation, warmth retention along with holding time.
Ignored Timber Hardwood that has actually not been chemically fertilized, repainted or likewise altered to increase resistance to pests or weathering.
Waste Audit A supply or study of the quantity in addition to type of waste that is generated at an area.