Capacity of jealousy in weight: 60 Kg/h.
it ought to be able to operate not less than 10 hours/day
This incinerator needs to be able to destruct all combustible wastes generated by hospitals, private practices, laboratories, institutes, etc…
Design Specification: Types A, B, C, D, and E of medical waste
“PYROLYTIC” combustion, by simply controlling the gasification of waste.
The incinerator should prevent the discharge of smoke and fine dust, (Smokeless) throughout the loadings.
it ought to be able to reduce the volume of wastes from 98%.
it ought to be able to hold emission at the second burn with gas residence of not less than 2 seconds.
The incineration should be wholly free of visible smoke in addition to offensive odours.
The lower volt electricity (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
The Temperatures of combustion: Minimum will be 850oC and max 1400oC
Post combustion: >1100oC.
The Inner diameter of the Chimney: Ø 400 and its own elevation: 8 m
The Volume of the combustion room: 1.200 L
The Dimension of this doorway for loading in cm: 70×70.
Burner operation should be Automatic On/Off
The supplier must supply necessary advice for the top of this installation
This incinerator with”PYROLYTIC” combustion should have:
A combustion chamber of waste:
* Perfectly tight doorway for your manual loading of waste. The loading should be Manual, Batch Load
* A burner of light that the use is limited to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone on hinges, wheel of screw plug, elastic joint, and stuffing insulating out of refractory.
* The insulating material of the combustion chamber should be composed of refractory bricks, so having a high content of aluminium and insulates bricks so as to assure a minimal temperature on the outside sheet metal. Nature: 42 percent of Al203
Insulate in fibrous panels:
. Thickness: ≥75 mm
Character: Magnesium silicate.
* Burner of light of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting guiding plunging fire, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent venting, acoustic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
Insulate in fibrous panels :
. Thickness: ≥75 mm
Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Burner of lighting of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting guiding plunging flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.